2020 has been one of mixed fortunes as some segments of the debt capital markets (DCM) showed resilience in a tough environment while others struggled to remain afloat. What lies ahead for DCM in 2021?
Join this webinar, co-hosted by Intralinks and Institutional Asset Manager, for a lively discussion on the outlook for various DCM segments and factors impacting performance and appeal. Our panel of investing experts will offer insight on where opportunity and yield may be uncovered amid an expected landscape of volatility, loan defaults, tighter liquidity, regulatory risk, and evolving geopolitics.
The webinar panel, featuring Brandon Laughren, CIO of Laughren Group and representatives from Intralinks and Institutional Asset Manager, will cover:
- Global outlook for DCM, areas of opportunity and risk
- Changes to allocations given 2020 events and 2021 expectations
- Macro factors affecting DCM investing strategies
- Technology considerations amid remote deal making and due diligence
- The growing role of direct lending and private credit
- Brandon Laughren // Chief Investment Officer of Laughren Group // Single Family Office
- David Wilson // Senior Account Executive // Intralinks
- Michael Danov // President & CIO // SBP Management
- Angele Paris // Contributing Editor // Institutional Asset Manager