In this latest podcast, produced in association with SEI, Michiel Meeuwissen, Head of Hedge Fund Solutions at Kempen Capital Management, and SEI’s Ross Ellis, discuss the evolution of asset management, and in particular two key trends – vulnerable economics, and emboldened investors.
SEI Podcast Series: How are advances in data analytics enhancing both the investor and the investment experience?
The amount of data is growing exponentially. According to IDC, there were 16.3 zettabytes of information generated in 2017 alone. In simple terms, if every piece of data were a penny, it would cover the earth’s surface five times over.
In our webinar, learn the secrets of effectively managing and servicing multi-asset strategies. And discover how seamlessly integrated, real-time data systems, predictive analytics and machine-learning tools could help you both process funds efficiently and support in-depth portfolio analysis and risk management.
- Arne Staal - Head of Quantitative Strategies, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Jason Baldesare, Director, Strategy and Solutions Management, Buy-Side Solutions and Post-Trade Derivatives, FIS
- Jim Warren - Head of Solutions, Strategy & Development, SEI
- James Williams, Managing Editor of Global Fund Media
- Piotr Chmielowski, CRO and Partner, Fulcrum Asset Management
To access the webinar hosted by FIS and Global Fund Media, please fill in the short form below...