Sudrania opens Canadian office
Sudrania Fund Services (Sudrania), one of the world’s fastest-growing fund administrators, has opened its newest office in Toronto, Canada to introduce its end-to-end cloud-based fund administration platform to institutional investors.
This Canada Day is extra special for Sudrania as the company celebrates its expansion into the Canadian market coinciding with its five-year anniversary.
Sudrania has rapidly grown to 600 employees, serving over 500 global clients. Among the top reasons high-caliber clients have increasingly chosen Sudrania for their fund admin needs are:
• A well-staffed global team with 15+ average years of industry experience.
• Proprietary cloud-based technology platform that creates operational scale, efficiencies, and significantly improved calculations versus legacy processes.
• Global leader in the Digital Assets/Cryptocurrency space with the most robust connectivity to the world’s major exchanges and custodians.
• SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 audits/certificates.
• Unmatched ability to fully address the needs of Hedge Funds, Fund of Funds, Impact Funds, Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds, and Crypto and Digital Assets Funds.
Sudrania is aggressively scaling up its operations in Canada. The company already has five people employed in Toronto and plans to hire 20-25 people by the end of 2021.