Digital Reasoning and Google Cloud partner to deliver financial services solutions in the Cloud
Digital Reasoning, an artificial intelligence solutions provider, and Google Cloud have formed a global strategic partnership to help banks and other financial institutions leverage the global scale, reliability, and performance of the cloud.
Under the new partnership, Digital Reasoning will make its Conduct Surveillance product, focused on enabling integrated enterprise intelligence and surveillance, available as a managed service on Google Cloud.
Digital Reasoning provides enterprise intelligence and surveillance solutions that help financial services firms reduce risk, prevent fraud, and meet stringent regulatory scrutiny. Digital Reasoning’s customers include the majority of the largest global investment banks. Increasingly, the financial services industry is adopting the cloud to deliver their core IT services at scale, leverage elastic and reliable infrastructure, and take advantage of the security.
“The largest European banks are turning to Google Cloud to modernise their businesses, and we are delighted to partner with Google Cloud to bring our leading financial services products to these businesses on Google Cloud’s reliable and highly-performant network,” says Tim Estes, founder and CEO of Digital Reasoning. “Our customers trust us to deliver proven solutions to help them mitigate risk and solve their toughest problems. Together, our joint solution offers banks a highly secure and scalable integrated surveillance solution.”
“Financial institutions are under considerable regulatory and market pressures, often requiring them to have clear visibility into their most sensitive data,” says Anil Saboo, Global Partnerships lead for Financial Services at Google Cloud. “Together, we help these firms do so, by combining Digital Reasoning’s leading enterprise security and surveillance products with the security, performance, and scalability offered by Google Cloud.”
Digital Reasoning and Google Cloud have been able to deliver business outcomes for the growing list of joint customers, including:
- Integrated surveillance across all key channels - email, chat, and voice
- Increased risk detection by 5x
- Improved quality of alerts for compliance analysts
- Reduced false positive by as much as 95 per cent
- Leverage cloud compute and GPU-based processing to support cutting-edge AI capabilities such as best-in-class machine learning and voice transcription
- Reduced operational expenses
- Improved operational efficiency and productivity in a cloud-based deployment
- Lowered infrastructure management and maintenance costs
- Scaled systems to process billions of monitored messages
- Provided secure systems that have been reviewed and approved by InfoSec teams at some of the largest banks
Digital Reasoning and Google initially began partnering in 2019. Conduct Surveillance on Google Cloud is available now, as a managed service.