GTreasury and Goldman Sachs partner to provide secure payments for corporate treasurers
GTreasury, a treasury management system provider, has partnered with Goldman Sachs to enhance GTreasury’s platform for corporate treasurers performing domestic and international payments. The deal pairs GTreasury’s payment workflow solutions with Goldman Sachs’ tech-forward and secure global payment capabilities.
“GTreasury’s ecosystem helps our customers create digital workflow across the corporate treasury value chain,” says Terry Beadle, global head of Corporate Development at GTreasury. “Joining forces with Goldman Sachs makes it simpler, more transparent, and more economic for customers to make payments."
“Since GTreasury’s acquisition of Visual Risk, we have had a clear vision of how the seamless combination of cash management software and risk analytics can help our customers,” says Renaat Ver Eecke, CEO of GTreasury. “Corporate Treasurers have welcomed our innovative single solution strategy, and the company has grown to become the leading integrated treasury system. We welcome Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking as a strategic partner, building on our successful cooperation with Goldman Sachs Asset Management. This is yet another example of how GTreasury can leverage a true fully integrated single platform to provide unique end-to-end solutions for treasurers around the world.”
“GTreasury customers will quickly see the benefits of the frictionless, transparent payment experience and the competitive pricing that’s inherent to Goldman Sachs Global Payments,” says Hari Moorthy, global head of Transaction Banking at Goldman Sachs. “We are proud to partner with GTreasury to introduce this innovative yet simplified approach to making payments across the globe.”
Benefits of this partnership for GTreasury customers leveraging Goldman Sachs Global Payments include:
- A streamlined process for paying domestic and foreign vendors in local currencies and at lower cost with competitive foreign exchange rates.
- Real-time payment tracking that reduces payment-related supplier inquiries.
- Cost transparency on bank fees.
- Optimised payment routing via Goldman Sachs’ advanced machine learning techniques.
- Reduced risk as a result of improved visibility and control over foreign exchange payments and currency exposures for stakeholders in procurement and treasury.