During interactive and informative sessions, senior executives will gain insights into strategies to propel their firms forward in a post-financial crisis environment.
Topics Covered During Event:
• Asset management trends and their impact on the future of the asset management industry.
• Transformational business strategies to overcome market volatility, increased regulations, and global competition.
• Providing investor transparency as a competitive advantage.
• Investment strategies for greater performance.
• Innovative products to meet the needs of today’s investment managers and their clients.
• Technologies to achieve operational efficiencies.
• Improving the service provider/client relationship.
• Industry best practices to meet new reporting requirements and mitigate risk.
Thu, 02/07/2015 - 15:51
A couple of years ago, the title Chief Information Security Officer, or CISO for short, was a foreign concept within the hedge fund community. The winds have changed, however, as hedge funds become increasingly targeted by cyber hackers, causing many to hire a CISO to uphold the network integrity of the firm. ... »
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 11:00
This keynote Hedgeweek Special Report surveys the key technology products and software solutions available to hedge funds,, and drills down into each one through interviews and analysis to summarise their benefits to COOs, CTOs and CFOs at hedge funds... »
Tue, 21/04/2015 - 10:00
The hunt for diverse streams of alpha is intensifying, and skill-based risk-adjusted returns are the Holy Grail for all investment managers. Global Fund Media (GFM) brings you AlphaQ, a bi-monthly compendium of investment ideas, skill and talent across all asset classes, and a network of the best asset management talent... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Sat, 04 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMTCompliance Officer, Vice President, Private Banking
Fri, 03 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMTCredit Risk AVP/VP | Singapore
Fri, 03 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMT