Fund Manager Selection Asia
How is the market for external asset management developing in Asia?
Home to some of the world's largest funds, the dynamic Asian economies continue to exhibit significant relative stability at a time when many global markets remain extremely volatile.
Growth in the region’s developing pension systems and keen interest from foreign investors is driving the asset management industry, developing home-grown talent & attracting international expertise alike.
Fund Manager Selection Asia returns for a second year to examine evolving trends and techniques in manager selection and the assessment of skill.
For more information and to register go to : www.iir-events.com/fundmanagerasia and quote VIP Code: FKW52426GFL to claim your 10% discount
What’s New for 2012?
Investor Perspectives on Manager Selection:
• What do investors expect from their external managers?
Open Architecture & Fund Distribution in Asia:
• Evolution of the private baking model & the implications for manager selection
Global Asset Managers v. Local & Boutique Players:
• Who Has an Edge & in Which Areas?
The Investment Environment:
• Mandatory Provident Funds: Aspects of Fund & Manager Selection
• Open Architecture & Fund Distribution in Asia
New Approaches to Strategic Asset Allocation & Manager Selection:
• Operational Due Diligence & Compliance
• Investment Opportunities & Product Selection in a Financial Crisis
• Changing Attitudes to Fund Selection & Asset Allocation
• Monitoring Manager Performance Post-Selection
Asset Class Focus:
• Private Equity Manager Selection & Due Diligence
• Real Estate Investment
• Hedge Fund Due Diligence
• Selecting ETFs for Institutional Investors
Also Don’t Miss!
The Leading Workshop for RFP Teams
Monday 17th September 2012
Writing Winning Proposals in Response to RFPs
This very successful workshop is designed to help you win valuable mandates. Maximise the experience by sending your RFP team (group discounts available).
Now in its second year, FMS Asia is the latest international conference in a series well established as the leading industry forum for discussion of the challenges, opportunities and latest approaches to the analysis and selection of external managers.
To claim your 10% discount click here
- Special Reports
- How to set up a hedge fund