Private Investment Fund Accounting and Auditing Forum
General Session Topics include:
• FASB Update – New and Proposed Accounting Rules
• A Look at the Latest Developments of IFRS and GAAP Convergence
• Form PF – Lessons Learned and What to Expect Moving Forward
• SEC Audit Survival Guide – What to do When the SEC Comes Knocking
• An Overview of FATCA and its Projected Impact on Private Investment Funds
• Addressing Relevant Issues Funds are Facing Regarding FIN 48
• Specific Accounting and Auditing Issues Relevant to Funds of Funds
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer.
For more information, view the conference brochure or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or email@example.com.
- Special Reports