Hedge Fund Business Operations Association Annual Meeting
The Hedge Fund Business Operations Association’s Annual Meeting: Optimizing Hedge Fund Business Operations will provide practical strategies to ensure your fund achieves operational excellence.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Discover how to cost-effectively run your fund’s back-office in this new Dodd-Frank era
• Network with your peers and learn how they’re dealing with today’s complex operational challenges
• Participate in investor-led roundtable discussions and get their perspectives on manager “must-haves”
• Get insight on how to effectively gear up for upcoming tax rules such as FATCA
• Learn how to effectively manage counterparty risk
• Receive valuable tips on effective, cost-efficient ways to safeguard your fund’s business operations
• Further understand how the role of corporate governance and the board of directors can impact the operations of your fund
• Prepare for the SEC’s enforcement actions and find out about their hot-button topics
• Develop new business relationships and reconnect with former colleagues
• Earn 13.5 CPE credits!
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer. Click here for more information and to view the conference brochure or contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Reports
- How to set up a hedge fund