Tue, 18/02/2014 - 13:24
Confluence has launched Unity NXT Budgeting, a SaaS-enabled automated solution that enables UCITS managers to manage their fund expenses and protect profitability margins through greater control and transparency.
Unity NXT Budgeting is also designed to reduce the cumulative hours spent on fixed ratio expense oversight, and increase accuracy through the elimination of error-prone spreadsheets.
“With Unity NXT Budgeting, fund managers can now reap the benefits of a fixed operation charge ratio without struggling through the pain of a spreadsheet-based expense management solution,” says Skip Smith, chief operating officer of Confluence. “Now for the first time, fund managers can make highly informed product decisions about which fund and share class offerings can optimise revenue potential.”
Unity NXT Budgeting enables fund managers to:
• Automatically collect net assets, foreign exchange rates, and bulk invoice payment activity using a secure environment – including checking for missing data.
• Allocate payment activity to appropriate instruments.
• Create fund-level budgets in multiple currencies and project and allocate future expenses.
• Feel confident that the set ratio will cover expenses and more accurately evaluate profitability.
• Calculate, forecast and monitor margin data.
Wed 20/07/2016 - 08:11
Mon 18/07/2016 - 13:28
Thu 26/05/2016 - 10:04
Thu 17/12/2015 - 15:08
Mon 25/07/2016 - 10:28
Fri 22/07/2016 - 08:18
Wed, 27/Jul/2016 - 10:12
Wed, 27/Jul/2016 - 10:00
Wed, 27/Jul/2016 - 08:51
Wed, 27/Jul/2016 - 07:57
Wed, 27/Jul/2016 - 07:54
Wed, 27/Jul/2016 - 07:45