Wed, 23/01/2013 - 12:03
Curian Capital, an asset management company that manufactures and distributes a suite of investment strategies and asset management solutions, has launched a range of Select Portfolios.
Curian’s Select Portfolios are designed to provide financial professionals with managed accounts that are easier for investors to understand, as well as user-friendly and intuitive for quicker account set-up and administration.
“The Curian Select Portfolios deliver all of the benefits of Curian’s sophisticated asset management process in an investment that is easier to purchase and understand – including simpler fee and tax reporting structures,” says Chris Rosato (pictured), senior vice president of strategic development for Curian. “While the interface is simplified for ease-of-use, the portfolios are driven by a powerful asset management process, giving financial professionals and their clients access to institutional-quality guidance and expertise.”
Select Portfolios include six objective-based guidance strategies arrayed across a risk spectrum, ranging from conservative objectives to the potential for maximum growth. Using a purpose-based approach to helping clients realise their goals, financial professionals will have the ability to evaluate each investor’s unique needs and create a custom investment plan based on risk tolerance and investment objectives.
The six strategies available in the Curian Select Portfolios include:
1) Diversified Income – designed to help conservative investors generate a stream of income through diversified investments;
2) Multi-Strategy Income – designed for moderately conservative investors seeking to generate a competitive stream of income through allocations to stocks, bonds and alternative investments;
3) Equity Income – designed for investors seeking a moderate amount of risk, with an emphasis on US and international dividend-paying equities;
4) Multi-Strategy Growth – designed for investors seeking moderate growth, with an emphasis on equity investments, bonds and alternatives;
5) Global Growth – designed for long-term growth investors seeking exposure to diversified equity investments with a modest bond and global allocation;
6) Global Maximum Growth – designed to offer the potential for maximum long-term growth, focusing on higher-growth markets and asset managers
Curian uses the same due diligence process that it applies to its Custom Portfolios to choose investments for the Select Portfolios. Factors analysed include performance and performance attribution relative to peers, sector exposure, holdings overlap and peer group measures such as tracking error, information ratios and up/down market capture. The goal is to evaluate thousands of potential funds and choose those which Curian believes best meet its manager selection criteria in the areas of performance, repeatability and fit.
“Curian remains dedicated to expanding the breadth and depth of its investment options and strategies, while retaining the flexibility and customization advisors need,” says Michael Bell, president and chief executive officer for Curian. “With several recent enhancements to our platform and proactive operational tactics, we’ve demonstrated our commitment to achieving investor success through advisor excellence.”
Mon 22/12/2014 - 06:30
Wed 23/07/2014 - 12:01
Mon 21/07/2014 - 12:08
Mon 21/07/2014 - 10:05
Thu 25/06/2015 - 10:40
Thu 15/01/2015 - 08:19
Mon 22/12/2014 - 06:30
Fri, 28/Aug/2015 - 13:33
Fri, 28/Aug/2015 - 13:18
Fri, 28/Aug/2015 - 13:16
Fri, 28/Aug/2015 - 07:52
Fri, 28/Aug/2015 - 07:50
Fri, 28/Aug/2015 - 07:37
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMTInvestment Banking Restructuring Analyst/Associate
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMTInvestment Banking Associate (Specialty Finance)
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 00:00:00 GMT