Turner Investments hired as sub-adviser for Litman Gregory Masters Smaller Companies Fund
Litman Gregory Masters Funds has hired Turner Investments as a sub-adviser to the Litman Gregory Masters Smaller Companies Fund.
Frank Sustersic (pictured) will be the portfolio manager on the account.
Turner replaces Copper Rock Capital Management as one of the fund’s two growth-oriented managers, and will represent one-fifth of the fund’s assets, a weighting equal to that of the fund’s four other sub-advisors.
The overall fund portfolio will continue to be diversified by investment style.
The fund’s sub-advisers are:
• Jeffrey Bronchick of Cove Street Capital
• Dennis Bryan and Rickard Ekstrand of FPA
• Bill D’Alonzo and Ethan Steinberg of Friess Associates
• Frank Sustersic of Turner Investments
• Dick Weiss of Weiss Capital Management
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- By Subject
Latest Special Report